At Gold Seal Finance we want to know why you want to invest in property so that we can help you achieve your goals with the least risk and greatest returns.
The reality is there are many different motivations to invest in property, and therefore the way you invest and what your returns are will also vary greatly. Not sure where to start?
Let Gold Seal Finance establish what you want to achieve and help implement real and achievable strategies to reach your financial goals.
What is an investment property?
An investment property is a property you buy specifically for the purpose of renting out. There are tighter rules around borrowing when it comes to an investment property and having an expert on your side like Gold Seal Finance in Logan can help you move through the investment loan minefield. Our tailored approach means that you get the right investment property advice for your situation. When it comes to investment properties, one size does not fit all.
Why would I get an investment property
Please use the following reasons as a guide, as without a full consultation we cannot ascertain whether an investment property is a suitable investment for you.
- There is always a need for shelter, and whilst house prices might fall there will always be a need for housing, so the property market will always recover.
- Once your investment property is paid off you can earn a passive income for life.
- With the right property portfolio, you can alleviate your risk factor, our financial advisor can discuss investment property strategies.
- Use the market cycles to your advantage, buy when the market is down, and sell when the market is trending upward, you can move your portfolio along a lot quicker with some expert advice.
- The rent that you are paid for your investment property and certain tax advantages will generally cover the costs of the mortgage, so someone else is essentially paying off your mortgage. Whilst properties almost certainly increase in value, even if they don’t, at the end of the life of your mortgage you still have a fully paid off asset as a very worst-case scenario.
- As your property grows in value you don’t have to pay any capital gains tax until you sell.
Building your property portfolio can be a great long-term strategy, and if done right can help build your wealth. If you’re in Brisbane, Logan or the surrounding suburbs, why not talk to Gold Seal Finance, we can come to your home or office, or you can come to us; we can meet outside of work hours and ensure that we find a time that suits you.
Are you ready to buy an investment property?
Not sure if you are ready to buy an investment property, why not talk to Gold Seal Finance? We can do a thorough assessment of your current situation and see if purchasing an investment property is a viable option.
We believe a happy client is a client for life, since we don’t work for the banks and we work on your behalf you can guarantee all the advice we are giving you is going to benefit you. We are more than mortgage brokers, we offer sound financial planning advice with all our loans. We have up-to-date market information and a wealth of knowledge and experience, a passion for finance and we work hard because we care.
Gold Seal Finance service both Logan and the Brisbane area. We understand you have a busy life and that’s why we are happy to come to you, whether it’s your place of work or home, or alternatively you can come to our Rochedale South Office, we are even happy to meet outside of business hours.
Australian Credit Licence No. 364763
Authorised Representative No. 1232649 of Aura Wealth, Australian Financial Services Licence No. 380552